Saturday, March 29, 2008

A nymphomaniac's megalomania

dad, remember the night shift
i wouldn't tell you about
my long journey down the lift
my boss and i would make out

we would jump the office hit the pub
fall back at his place with a thud
footsie followed in the bath tub
we played in water like pigs in mud

i got all my money and the rise
a healthy position for a small price
fun in the office, a f**k to follow
he usually preferred me to swallow

from a secretary to junior manager in jiffy
i made him go mad like a hippy
i reported late all the time
but got paid till the last dime

my perks as good, my life 5 star
a flat for free and nice long car
all i gave in return was my sorry ass
so what i was only a 'libertine lass'

he passed me around to his pals as well
did i mind to make more loins swell
Debauched were they to do it together
leaving me wet with all the lather

chill dear dad, take the merc n be merry
all i lost for it is my little cherry
i do not under valuate, best bidder gets me
i am still clean, in mud only till the knee

No comments: